Personnel, before being recruited into the company and for training have to meet the following requirements set out by the company:
- Be Kenyan citizens.
- Be aged 25 to 35 years.
- Be 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- 0 levels education with minimum mean grade of D+.
- Possess a certificate of good conduct from the CID. .
- Valid national identification card.
- Letter from the area chief
- Letter of introduction from two referees.
- A letter from previous employer where applicable.
- Preference is given to former National Youth Service, police or military personnel.
After recruitment, they sit for an aptitude test and start training.
They undergo a four-week training course coordinated by the training officers and the senior managers of the firm.
The training ensures that the recruits are fully conversant with the responsibilities and procedures involved in their duties.
We also have in place a continuous training regime for refresher purposes. Guards converge in distinct numbers twice every month during which they undergo further training to appraise them to the prevailing security needs.
Subjects covered are:
- Company code of conduct.
- First aid.
- Fire fighting
- Duties and responsibilities.
- Self defense.
- V. H. F. radio communication.
- Telephone communication.
- Search techniques.
- Public relations
- Customer care.